The data controller for DPA Contractors is Liz Thomas. A data controller determines how and why personal data is processed.
Who we are
Our website address is: https://dpacontractors.co.uk.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
If you decide to send me an email, the information contained within will be used to handle your enquiry. We will use your data for any marketing without your prior consent.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make a website work, or work more effectively, as well as to provide information to the owners of the website.
Examples of when cookies are used on this site;
- To track the usage and performance of our website so we can continue to improve the general user experience (Google Analytics uses the following cookies). This data is anonymized to protect your privacy.
This table explains the cookies we use and why.
|Cookie Set by||Cookie Name||Purpose||Expires|
|Google Analytics||_ga _gid _gat||These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited. You can read more about Google Analytics cookies here.||2 years, 24 hours, when you close your browser respectively.|
You may prefer to disable cookies on this site and on others. The most effective way to do this is to disable cookies in your browser. We suggest consulting the Help section of your browser or taking a look at the About Cookies website which offers guidance for all modern browsers.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
What rights you have over your data
You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
You have the right to request:
- information about how your personal data is processed
- a copy of that personal data
- that anything inaccurate in your personal data is corrected immediately
You can also:
- raise an objection about how your personal data is processed
- request that your personal data is erased if there is no longer a justification for it
- ask that the processing of your personal data is restricted in certain circumstances
- If you have any of these requests, get in contact with our Data Protection Officer.
Following a link to another website
Following a link to dpacontractors.co.uk from another website
Changes to this policy
If these changes affect how your personal data is processed, DPA Contractors will take reasonable steps to let you know.
You can see previous versions of this page.
Contact us or make a complaint
Contact the Data Protection Officer (DPO) if you:
- have any questions about anything in this document
- think that your personal data has been misused or mishandled
Data Protection Officer